The UNC Jordan XI Low are dropping in April

3/17/2017 02:20:00 PM


Brand: Jordan 



Sneaker: Jordan XI Low



Color: UNC



When: 4.15



Price: 175$




Check out our GOFUNDME


I had these in HS and I'am super excited to see these come back an i wish i would have not went so hard on the ones i had as a kid ( I was a kids so cut me some slack ) The UNC Jordan XI Low is probably one of the only XI Low's I care for ( also the gold medal ones ) so i'll be sure to be going after these along with a lot of other sneakerheads.

The Jordan XI Low " UNC " is set to drop on the 15th of April for the retail price of 175$..............




You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Popular Posts

Featured Post

We are here to change the way you consume content

Aye! don't forget to check out our on going  GoFundMe  project we are currently raising money to create our own YouTube channe...