This Lexus Yacht concept makes us wish we had a small loan of a million dollars

1/19/2017 01:30:00 PM




Brand: Lexus



Product: Yacht Concept





The subsidiary of toyota LEXUS has decided its time to enter the boat space with this luxurious Yacht concept. Boasting 445 horses this concept ( if actually brought to production ) is sure to be a hit amongst the young look at me my dads rich do it for the gram crowd. 


Lets just hope that maybe Lexus can produce some better looking cars as good as this Yacht concept..................



For more read here AUTO BLOG



Check out our GOFUNDME





You Might Also Like

2 Thoughts

  1. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this Lexus Yacht is adorable,It is the real beauty of all yacht,I can't wait to sit in one of such beauty,i will get to 24Biz right away and learn a lot more about the car myself,Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

We are here to change the way you consume content

Aye! don't forget to check out our on going  GoFundMe  project we are currently raising money to create our own YouTube channe...