Release Reminder: Jordan I "Top3" by Jordan Brand

11/27/2016 10:42:00 PM


Brand: Jordan Brand

Sneaker: Jordan I " Top 3 "

Release Date: 11.28

Price: 190$

Just a lil heads up the Jordan I Top 3 is releasing tomorrow so hopefully if your reading this you have a pair or have a pair secured, but these shouldn't be too bad on the resale so you'll get em either way.

The Jordan I Top 3 is a mash up of the Bred, Chicago, and Royal, so its inspired by some of the most popular Jordan I's to date. Hopefully this isn't the first and only JI T3 as there are many MANY dope color ways and I myself would like to see JB do this maybe 2 or 3 more times.

Let me know what you think about this release by leaving a comment down below and also let me know whats your all time favorite Jordan I color way.......




You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Popular Posts

Featured Post

We are here to change the way you consume content

Aye! don't forget to check out our on going  GoFundMe  project we are currently raising money to create our own YouTube channe...