Android Wear x iOS

3/03/2015 06:58:00 PM


Hmmm this could be really interesting news, some people just trolling, or Google trolling Apple on the eve of the Apple Watch release. The android exclusive android wear maybe coming to iOS via a app infact Google is currently testing said app and is said to release it soon but could possibly show it off at this years I/O conference. If this is true I'm all for it I like the way android wear works and I know for damn sure the Apple watch is gonna be hard to get. So what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below.........

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Popular Posts

Featured Post

We are here to change the way you consume content

Aye! don't forget to check out our on going  GoFundMe  project we are currently raising money to create our own YouTube channe...