Android Pay

3/02/2015 03:14:00 PM


Keeping the Google/Android news rolling at MWC 2015 Google also announced Android Pay a mobile payment that's similar to Apple's payment system. Now with this announcement I wonder what happens to Google Wallet man Google picks one thing scraps it and goes with something else I'm still waiting for them to update the blogger for iOS app. Either way it's exciting news for Android user world wide and I sure this will be adapted more but watch out for the security part android is a open source OS so I would use a pre paid card for this type a thing....let me know how you feel about this news in the comments below.....

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Popular Posts

Featured Post

We are here to change the way you consume content

Aye! don't forget to check out our on going  GoFundMe  project we are currently raising money to create our own YouTube channe...